Looking after other people’s children is a big responsibility. Say that a 6 year old superhero flies off the sofa and hurts his arm; a toddler wants to test how hot a fire really is and burns his hand or the infant in your care cuts themselves? What would you do? Freak out?
No need to panic. Why don’t you try our online Pro Paediatric First Aid Course?
This fully certified course is entirely flexible to your needs whilst providing you with vital First Aid techniques. You can go online at any time that suits you, log in to your area and study at your own pace and in your own time. It will teach you the basics of first aid for children such as what to do in the event of choking; burns; CPR for adults, infants and children; drowning; unconsciousness; resuscitation and recognising and responding to loads of emergency scenarios that you might be faced with.
This course will cost only â‚¬25 for which you will get:
* Access to the course for 8 months even after the course is completed so you can see the latest videos and download updated material
* Â Downloadable student manual and other downloads/links
* Â A certificate, which can be downloaded and printed on completion
* Â Certified CPD statement
* Â Evidence based learning statement
* Â Reminders for requalification
* Â Optional weekly video refresher emails to keep your skills fresh
* Â Full support and assistance
You might even save someone’s life!
If you are interested, contact Mandy or Aoife on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 057 8643195.
This course is not just for Au Pairs, as a host family member you too can avail of this offer! Just give us a call.